Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Four Months


Vivian turned 4 months old yesterday.  My heart just can't take how fast she is growing.  She had her well baby exam this morning.

Height: 26" {97%}
Weight: 16 lbs. 6.4 oz. {97%}
Head: 40 1/2" {25-50%}

She is a little over a pound behind what the boys were at this age.  I can't seem to stop her from rolling over anymore.  She wants to be everywhere and anywhere she can get.  The only problem is, she can't roll back over onto her back.  She get's pretty frustrated and we have a good laugh at it.  She still sleeps so well.  She likes to got to bed at 7:30 pm now, so going anywhere before that makes it difficult.  She likes her bed.  That was a lot of sentences starting with "she".

4 comments:

The Bluths said...

Jane sleeps in her bouncy seat...once her cold is over I'm moving her to the cradle, I sure hope she sleeps goo there too!

Vivian is such a doll, and I can't see her whole outfit, but what I can looks super cute!

Unknown said...

Wait. 25-50% for head?

Wow. I didn't realize she was so little when you came to visit. I guess in my mind she was older than that.

She must seem so big to me after holding my baby.

She is so beautiful! I want to kiss those cheeks!

Brittany said...

Oh I could just stare at that cute chubby pink little princess all day. I can't believe she's four months already!!! What?? How did that happen??

♥ Jennifer said...

Precious! Her stats are similar to our baby Lyla's... tall and healthy! ;)