Friday, September 3, 2010

11 Months Old

Our little miss turned 11 months old on the 1st of this month.  I want my baby back.  She is starting to sit like a little girl...and even look like one.  I'm not ready for that.  I want the chubby legs to stay forever, but they are on their way out the door as you can tell from the last picture.  She is getting into EVERYTHING and looks really cute while she's doing it.  She loves throwing her food all over the floor, making funny faces, playing peek a boo, standing up to everything and babbling da da.  Yes, her first word was da da with mama shortly after.






5 comments:

[M] said...

she looks so much like you!

The Bluths said...

These pictures make me want a new camera SO bad! Any recommendations? Mine pooped out on me,

Candace said...

Cody got me the Canon Rebel T1i for Christmas last year. Costco had a bunch of deals...mine came with two lenses. I have bought another one sinse. Mine is perfect for me. I don't want to be a professional photographer, but want to take decent pictures, so this camera is perfect for that.

Jenna said...

Yeah, we're in the market for a new camera too. It is sad to see babies growing up and getting big, but then they go through so many other fun and adorable stages!

jaordyna said...

She is a cutie! What an adorable little dress. I can't believe how much she looks like Carter...wow!