Monday, September 19, 2011

Water Skiing After 10 years

Well folks, I finally did it.  I finally got to water ski after 10 years.  I could have done it last summer or even this summer at Priest Lake, but the water was way too cold for my liking.  I'm a wimp.  Over the last 10 years, we have either not come home for the summer, I've been pregnant or we haven't had access to a boat.  I'm not good at all, but at least I got up.  I couldn't walk for 3 days afterwards.


Definitely not as good as my dad.


 Do you like my "boat hair"?  I had to mentally tell myself I could do this.  After having three kids, my body definitely isn't the same as it used to be.  


That is the extent of my water skiing abilities.


As I was skiing into the beach, I was already feeling the affects of my ski run.  

No comments: