Friday, December 3, 2010

Wicked Good Moccasins

I searched high and low for a good pair of slippers.  Reading reviews, checking out brands and comparing prices.  I didn't want to spend over $50.  I hit the jackpot with these.  They are L.L. Bean's Wicked Good Moccasin.  They have a promotion right now if you spend $50 then you get a $10 gift card.  Since the moccasins are $49.95, I bought a $5 gift card and it worked.  Or course, I first went through ebates.com to get an extra 4% off (at the time it was double cash back).  In the end, I got my slippers for under $50 and got a $10 gift card to go with them.  Oh, and the 4% cash back in my ebates account.  If you haven't signed up for ebates yet, you should.  Copy and paste the link to sign up.  We both get a reward when you make your first purchase.  
I have done 99% of my Christmas shopping online and earned $57 so far, just for going through ebates to shop at my favorite stores.  Lot's of times, they will do double cash back.  
I really love my new moccasins.  They aren't the prettiest slipper out there, but they are so comfortable.  I definitely see me wearing these for more than one season.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

There's nothing better than a comfortable slipper!