Monday, June 14, 2010

Ladybug


When I hit up our huge neighborhood garage sale back in November, I came across a woman who was selling various sizes of baby girl clothes for .10 a piece.  Yes, you read that right.  They were name brand and in really good condition.  I purchased this ladybug outfit (Gymboree brand) in hopes that Viv could wear it next Halloween, but I'm not sure what I was thinking when I thought she would fit into a 12-18 month costume by then.  I guess I was hoping she wouldn't grow too fast.  Wrong, I decided to pull it out of the closet and try it on her before it won't fit anymore. I happened to make a headband a little while ago that matched perfectly with it.  What are the chances?

Now, for the little ladybug.  



3 comments:

Chelsea said...

She is so stinking cute.

The Bluths said...

She's already in 12-18 mo. outfits? Wowza!

Nicole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.