Thursday, September 6, 2012

Catch-up in pictures

Wow!  It's been quite sometime since I got on here.  I have kept putting it off and putting it off, but I'm ready to start documenting my families happenings again...I think.  I'm going to post pictures of the last 7 months to play "catch-up" and then hopefully I can post on a regular basis.  

March



April - No pictures

May


Mother's Day 


Mismatch day at preschool.


Preschool graduation.


Carter's 1st grade musical.


Jumping on the trampoline with dad.




A quick getaway to Seattle before baby.

June







Off to the long awaited father and sons with cousins.


Stricken with hand foot mouth disease days before I had Lincoln.  She was not feeling well at all if she fell asleep on the couch.


Evening before I had Lincoln.


This is for everyone who has thought I'm never big when pregnant.  I blew it out of the park this time around.


In between contractions headed to the hospital.


Let's do this thing.  I've never been more ready to have a baby in my life!


Our purple faced baby.  Our boys asked if he was a "white" baby.  We assured them he would turn white after a couple of weeks...and he did.






Playing a round of golf on Carter's 7th birthday.


Swimming at Nana's house.




Missing the real dress-up queen...Clara.


Trying on baby brother's onesies every chance she could.


Clara on a good day in July.



No comments: