Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Tubes for Vivian

So, we thought we could avoid tubes with the little miss, but it's not so.  I took her in this morning at 6:30 to So, we thought we could avoid tubes for Vivian, but it wasn't so.  I took her into the surgery center this morning at 6:30 to get the procedure done.  Since I can't resist a baby in a hospital gown, I had to bring my camera.   Boy am I glad I did.   She put on quite the show after they gave her the relaxer. Everyone came to see her at some point during her 20 minutes of what I call "drunk as a skunk".  Word sure does spread fast in a surgery center.  Even though she didn't get all the way undressed (it was cold) she still looked cute in the gown.


The medicine is starting to kick in.


She found the "hat" and decided she would have a little fun with it.


"Mom, isn't this so funny."  She laughed so hard when she discovered the whole "hat" could cover her entire head.



She looked like this most of the time.  If anyone knows her, she does not easily smile for strangers let alone people she knows well.  






6 comments:

Britanny said...

Oh my gosh! She is sooooo adorable...

Jenna said...

I love it, those are priceless pictures!

Jill said...

So funny! Did you have her look in a mirror?

Cooper Squared said...

I cannot believe how much she looks like Carter. It's nice to have that over with, right?

The Bluths said...

I bet she would be good in a video like this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cds7lSHawAw

Alyse and Bob said...

Sorry about the tubes. But can I just say, Vivian is so cute and I loved every face she pulled. Hope she starts feeling better.